Tuesday 26 April 2011

sorry (with puppy eyes)

u must have been expecting this.sooner perhaps,but il offer the apology all the same. I AM SORRY! that is for the neglect i have imposed on you for the past week.now for the explanation..

it was not without reason,i assure you. it was neither writers block nor any nervous disorder.the truth of the matter is, tho u might have trouble believing it, is that i was busy.up to my elbows in icing and cake!my bath time,sleep time and meal time all suffered accordingly.i had 3 large orders for saturday and sunday.one of those was for a lady who visited me and phoned me a ridiculous number of times,much like a new boyfriend would pester his girl. a borderline stalker who changed her order more times than i would like to remember.ultimately she settled on a rather striking design but seemed none too pleased when she picked it up. sigh, guess thats what the fussy get. the other order was an alice in wonderland inspired 2 tier topsy turvy cake, which was incredibly fun to make.stripes,spirals and mushrooms in bubblegum colors.this bakers dream!

anyway, il be leaving again this time for two weeks.home bound, yay!  dont accuse me of neglect as im being courteous this time. before my memory fails me,thanks again to the mister for his endless patience ,creative advice and assistance. made the tasks much more enjoyable
.
 until you read again
ma assalam

2 comments:

Sana.I.Patel said...

how cud she NOT like the cake????

RSA said...

different strokes i guess :)