Wednesday 6 April 2011

WARNING!THIS BLOG CONTAINS EXCESSIVE USE OF THE EXCLAMTION MARK

This morning saw me close to screaming, or pulling  my hair out or that of someone else! my frustration has been building up for a few days now so maybe this particular incident tugged at my eyelashes more than it should, but i was really unimpressed. i'll fill you in..

Incompetence is stamped on a number of establishments in our country.and a number of individuals too. i may even be counted amongst them ,but im probably a bit biased when it comes to myself,hehe.anyway i contacted a well known company on Monday evening and i had to hold for about twenty minutes to talk to a consultant for about three minutes!baffling!
Yesterday i phoned another company - a ridiculous 12 times-with no answer!! the line was not engaged nor did it seem that there were any technical problems! the '12 times' was partially my fault,as  my husband later pointed out that i should have given up after a few attempts. the problem is that i was desperate to acquire some information, that they could only provide. note to companies,(not that any read my blog) If your business is closed for the day, or your receptionist is out with the pox ,LET YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW!!! I am personally tempted to take my patronage elsewhere.

And now for my final rant(inspired by this morning).often when we are asked for something,or to do something for another we behave as if we have to displace the earth, transport it to within a mile of the moon ,then make the earth and the moon revolve in tandem around Neptune!! we are all at some point guilty of this ,but really, how hard is it to fulfill the legit requests of others? the requests are most often from our families and friends, so shouldn't our love for them be enough to say i will do it with a smile? shouldn't it be that we ask, would you like a slice of cake with that coffee? Grrrr!!!


until you read again (hopefully with me in a sunnier mood)
ma'assalaam

No comments: