Tuesday 17 May 2011

im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

and thats enough for you today,just smile and rejoice knowing i have returned.hehe,just joking. hmm.so its been an almost three week holiday,where oh where do i begin...

the first weekend away saw us holidaying in the drakensberg  region at the ORION MONT-AUX-SOURCES
resort. it was a reunion sort of getaway where an over 60 strong group of my family pounced on the wilderness.you would think it would be the other way around,but no.when you introduce a bunch of smog inhaling  city residents to an environment of pristine air , you are bound to have some interesting results.through the craziness,it was a weekend filled with life,laughter and thankfully a fair bit of sun.one aspect i must mention is that the beauty our Creator has blessed that region with,never ceases to amaze me. if you are one of those need to connect with nature types, i suggest u plan a visit soon.so worth it.

the rest of my holiday was spent at my parents home :-D  albeit husbandless  :-(  .I spent the days with my sister,resuming our usual 'you cook and i'll gladly eat your food' relationship. hehe, i terribly miss troubling her when im away, so i made certain that i made up for it. :-P  my cousin was also there for a few days ,and i thoroughly enjoyed her company. the evenings spent with mum and dad reminded me that i have lots to be grateful for..

the almost 3 weeks were family filled ,relaxing and fun-everything a holiday should be.i wish the same for all of you ,it does wonders for the spirit!

until you read again
ma'assalam

No comments: