Sunday 8 April 2012

Two and counting...

"Of His signs is this: that He created for you spouses that you might find rest in them, and He ordained between you love and mercy." (Quran, 30:21)

There are no words that sum up my two years with my best half more perfectly,and yes you read right ,TWO!! Okay you might be thinking Yeah sure,big deal,some couples last for far more but it is significant for me.it means I'm fortunate enough to have found someone so amazing who has stuck with this Pain in the foot for over 730 days.

When I think back it has been an amazing journey,and I'm hopeful it's the first leg of a long and Fruitful one.with all the challenges we face,I would not trade My marriage for anything in this world. "No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.”
― Sarah Dessen-


I've laughed and cried with the mister and that's proof enough that he is a blessing.supportive and generous and loving,a man who is fair with his time and most importantly a firm believer in Allah.Masha-Allah!

All this girl can do is pray he forever remains a good Muslim and that our union lasts even in Jannah(paradise).Aameen!

Until you read gain
Love for the pleasure of Allah

Ma'assalam

No comments: