Tuesday 3 April 2012

I have a lot to be grateful for

Its true.in fact I cant remember nor can I count it all and I was reminded of that fact yet again.

A colleague of my mum in law got married on friday,a happy occasion no doubt ,but she had neither mother nor father to share her special day with.i thought back to my wedding day when my mum gathered all her resources to make it perfect for me and when my father asked for my permission so he could be witness at the nikaah.so often we forget all that we have been blessed with,while obsessing about our materialistic goals.

"A person however learned and qualified in his life's work in whom gratitude is absent, is devoid of that beauty of character which makes personality Fragrant"

I tell myself to read the news often,in all the corruption,disaster and drama you will acknowledge all you have been favored with.
Also when you are Grateful be sure to express it,coz

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."

Until you read again
Ma'assalam

No comments: