Wednesday 11 April 2012

Baking blog addiction

The title is what it is and honestly I can't get enough of them.for the past few days I've been 'stalking' a few baking blogs .today I'm getting my fix on the 'my baking addiction' blog and boy oh boy is it delicious!

Theres Red velvet cuppies in a jar ,snickers galore,peanut butter cupcakes,Fudgy brownies ,toffee bars,and tons more of the sweet life to feast your eyes on.her blog has an accessible and attractive layout,She provides simple to follow instructions,helpful hints and the most stunning photographs to accompany each recipe.

Another blog that I Drool over is 'dessert first'.tho her blog Inludes other topics it is full of creative dessert and baking ideas.Pastrygirl lives up to her name showcasing her gorgeous experiments most of which are successful.

If you have time on your hands or you would like to tickle your sweet tooth check them out,its the stuff sweet dreams are made of.

Until you read again
Ma'assalam .

No comments: