Friday 18 March 2011

so close yet so very far

i cant imagine what those who move away from their homeland must feel.and i hope i dont ever find out.moving 3ookms away from my home was hard enough and the nostalgia doesnt seem to loosen its grip..

technology allows for daily interaction with my family,yet somehow its still not enough.i may sound ungrateful but it simply doesnt replace the way being together makes you feel..the smiles and attempts at tickles,mealtimes and teatimes ,the hugs and the silliness.for all its advancement warmth is something that technology cant quite convey.u may talk to the person,even be able to view them but it wont change that they are miles and miles away.

i pack my bags and ready myself for a weekend at home.let technology take the back seat for a few days.dont miss me too much

until you read again
ma'assalam

No comments: