Thursday 10 March 2011

growing up..no matter how slowly

giggly,floaty,there yet not quite..yup thats me..u could be talking to me about fish and my mind would be registering the production of cheese.ive usually got too much on my mind to focus on 1 thing at a time.it proves especially embarrassing when im staring into the fridge or a cupboard ..for a good few minutes before remembering why im actually there.also when given any instructions i usually nod and say yes at all the right places without having absorbed a word.. call me a slow maturing scatterbrain and you are right on the money..

now to the maturing part..i had an appointment today with my gp, and whilst her poking and prodding is probably routine for any pregnant lady,i was largely uncomfortable..im just grateful that i didnt laugh through the examination and give the game away as im sure i must have been beet red at some point..i seem to have planted my feet firmly in the phase where it takes very little to make me laugh.how does the saying go?small things amuse...yah yah yah,im just happy okay!not such a bad thing considering the type of world we are in.. or so i keep telling myself..

im married,yes,im legally an adult,yes,im pregnant,yes, so you see i am growing up or well growing wide..


until you read again
love ,peace and light

No comments: