Wednesday 2 March 2011

Fried green chilies

perhaps the title has given it away,as to what todays post is about.for those who havent guessed correctly,not to worry,it could mean any number of things.unless u do know me and still guessed incorrectly ,you simply havent been paying attention..tsk tsk. lol

pregnancies iv been informed come with many changes.at present im privy to two such changes..the 1st of which is constant tiredness and the 2nd is  an appetite the like of which u might find on mars..tho if u ask my mother about the tiredness,shes likely to tell you ive always been this way.she nicknamed me 'the cat' due to the ease at which i would fall asleep in the most random of places..My appetite however is a marvel.ive always had a healthy appetite but on some days  u may present the finest n freshest food to me and id only be mildly interested,if at all. and sometimes i feel as if i could eat anything and everything in sight..that brings me to my first craving;chilies[which popped up 2 days ago] and its still going strong{no pun intended} . i messaged my sister in law to establish if it would affect the baby,n thankfully the doc gave me the all clear! she even provided a recipe which i spared no time in trying out.so at 4 yesterday,i happily ate my fried green chilies with a 'sidedish' of steak!

 while i nurse my heartburn,which the doc warned me about, i anxiously await the arrival of my little one..my mum in law joked that its going to be a cheeky baby due to the nature of my cravings..i make dua[pray]that this baby will be happy ,healthy of mind and body and one day be an ambassador of Islam.Aameen

until u read again
wassalaam

No comments: