Friday 18 May 2012

free friday

its today, its today. hehe,my free friday,that means just me and my family and my Creator time.BLISS!

Dont get me wrong,i love my work.sometimes its nice not having to rush and to worry about running to the oven.i think my lil man feels it too,he follows his routine effortlessly when i have a stress free day.with all this free time on my hands what do i do with it?and productively? hmm, i cant sit still unless with a book or ipad in my hand so i will probably do just that.unless my feet get really itchy and i hear my mixer calling my name.

so to all of you under a bit of pressure or stress,this is what i have found for you

"For fast-acting relief, try slowing down."
Lily Tomlin

   
- 1.  One of the best ways to relax is to turn off the television, the computer, and any other item that can prove to be distracting.
Lay back in a recliner, a sofa, or even a bed and close your eyes. . Do not allow your mind to focus on things that cause stress. Just focus on relaxing thoughts and slow breathing exercises.
 - 2.  Many individuals who indulge in a warm bath or a warm shower find that this is a very relaxing way to rinse stress away.
  - 3.  There are many different types of exercises that may prove to be relaxing.-(from todays woman and health.com)
  -4.laugh
  -5. a meal or visit with loved ones
  -6.connecting with nature
  -7.and the ultimate relaxant- Praying!

until you read again
hope your weekend and week to come are stress free,InshaAllah

Ma'assalaam

No comments: