Friday 9 December 2011

Be generous be generous be generous

Thats what I've learned this week.this Tuesday was the 10th day of Muharram ,a day on which we are encouraged to spend on our families .Allah increases the provision of one who does so and this year I witnessed it almost immediately!

I love this time of the year,there's such a thrill in the exchanging of gifts.in Islam we are encouraged to do so as it builds love between each other and I'm certain helps to improve the quality of our relationships.so often it's not the item one receives that is important,rather I find the effort behind it to be the real highlight.it makes me smile thinking how the giver took the time to make or buy the gift,wrapping it as best they can and presenting it to you with love. a very important aspect to remember during the exchange of gifts is appreciation.whether its a sweet you have received or an M3,be gracious and express your gratitude.so heres A BIG thank you to all who have showered my family and I with gifts of your time and wealth. May the Almighty bless you eternally.

No matter your financial standing try to give as much as possible and be sincere.u will be amazed by the rewards both in this world and in the Hereafter.

Have a spiritually charged weekend
Until u read again

Ma'assalam

1 comment:

Fathima Kharwa said...

Yay new posts missed ur blog, keep postin. I'm an avid reader :)