Wednesday 11 September 2013

Beyond belief

I don't get everything I want. I have good days and bad days, and some really bad days.
I forget things and struggle understanding myself and others.
I cry,I shout, I have mood swings and inner tantrums.
I sometimes feel lonely and lost and confused.
I am restless and anxious.
The world doesn't always choose to understand me, or accept me.
I am judged, sometimes wrongfully and without reason.

But I have two eyes that open up to a whole world
A nose that perceives scents
Two ears that keep me in the know
A tongue to Glorify His praises
Two hands with 5 fingers each (to type this)

Am I blessed? Beyond Belief!!
Alhamdulillah

( take the time out Daily to acknowledge the simple yet unbelievably beautiful blessings in your life)

Until you read again
Ma'assalaam

No comments: