Friday 22 March 2013

Nutty chocochino

I know I said I'd share more baking recipes and tips but somehow I just don't get down to it. I had every intention to share a cake recipe this week,complete with step by step pictures,but I missed a pic at a crucial stage and hence that post will have to be postponed until i bake that cake again, Sigh. Anyway I decided to sort of make- up for it with a quick ,delicious milkshake recipe that I created today.

Ingredients :

2 cups of milk
2tsp coffee
2T choc syrup
4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
4 almonds
Sugar to taste

Method :

Blend all of the above together until smooth and creamy. To serve ,drizzle choc sauce in a glass. Pour in the milkshake and decorate with choc shavings or sliced almonds.

If you're not a fan of crunch,simply omit the almonds.

Now go impress someone with your crazy blender skills :P

Until you read again
Ma'assalaam

No comments: