Friday 8 November 2013

In love..

I am absolutely besotted with this piece of advice I came across on Facebook a few days ago. Spare a few moments and you might find yourself in love too.

"There was a man who taught us that we should love a woman not just for her looks and personality, but because of the potential she has in bringing us closer to our lord and His paradise. He taught us that just because she is older than you, or has been divorced, does not mean that she will be any less of an amazing wife or an amazing mother. He taught us that the strongest of men are not those that are abusive towards their wives but rather those that are the most respectful and compassionate toward them. That man was my prophet and yours, Mohammad -Salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam-. So my dear brother I ask you what will you do to honor his legacy?"

Tho this advice is aimed at the brothers ,that question at the end should be answered by us all. So my dear sister,I ask myself and yourself the same.. What will you do to honor his legacy? 

Until you read again
Ma'assalaam

No comments: