Wednesday 26 September 2012

The difference is from the heart

I sometimes go through my blog to give myself an idea of my progress,if any and also because Im a bit finicky when it comes to my writing style(more about that in a later post) .anyway,today i was struck with the thought,that sincerity so strongly affects the nature and outcome of actions,my blog being no exception.

Reading over a few of the posts It was so easy to recall my mind frame when I had written them. I mostly write when I'm feeling inspired but there were some that I had written light heatedly ,or simply on a whim. And the difference is incredible! The ones that are from the heart speak to the heart whereas most others just spill out messily onto the page.it's like when someone comes to you for advise,you can tell them what they want to hear or you can with sincerity tell them the truth no matter how painful it may be to hear .the former will appease them for that time but they will still have that problem,whilst the latter might offend them initially they will eventually see its light.I guess what I'm getting at is that in whatever we do sincerity needs to be present.if we are doing and saying things insincerely ,they ultimately become meaningless no matter how good they initially appeared to be. So whether we are advising, praising or expressing how we feel ,we need to be certain that it's coming from the heart. Else we eventually turn into robots,people pleasers ,shallow ,deceitful and fake!

May the Almighty make us sincere in our public and private lives,and above all grant us sincerity in worshipping Him.Aameen.

Until you read again
Ma'assalam

No comments: