Thursday 2 June 2011

dream big, or go home.

Following on my post yesterday you would think im on a "dream" rant.maybe i am, because  i really dont see much point to living without them. Anyway ,i alluded to the pursuit of a dream of mine ,and tho i would like to keep you in suspense for a few more days,i cannot contain my excitement.

Its not the biggest deal,but its a stepping stone for me,InshaAllah(if God wills), and i value every stepping stone that comes my way. I am sincerely grateful to the mister for setting it up! After many many hours of brainstorming,uploading and downloading  heres what we came up with...

                                            http://cocatconfectionary.webs.com/


Let me know what you think,and keep me and my venture in your Duas.(prayers) Remember that often  
                            "Dreams are the seedlings of reality."
                                                              NAPOLEON HILL

until you read again
ma'assalam

No comments: